Occupational Health and Safety Policy
ANAMET S.A. is committed to provide a safe workplace and continuously promote Health and Safety for their employees as well as for their business partners, including customers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, associates and visitors.
The Company’s main goal is "No accident and no occupational illness" and in order to achieve this it is required by all of its employees and business partners:
- To create a culture that all injuries and work-related illnesses can and must be prevented;
- To strictly comply with all applicable legislation and to fully implement all Viohalco standards, instructions and procedures regarding Health and Safety at workplace;
- To identify, evaluate and regularly update operational processes’ Health and Safety risks and implement preventive measures aiming to mitigate them;
- To report and investigate in depth all incidents (accidents, near misses andunsafe situations), and to implement appropriate corrective and preventive measures so as to avoid their reoccurrence;
- To communicate all Health and Safety issues to all stakeholders openly and with transparency;
- To recognize the significance of peoples’ attitudes and behaviours on Health and Safety and provide continuous training to support Health and Safety knowledge and skills development, while encouraging their consultation and participation in all Health and Safety matters;
- To provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses.
- To continuously improve Health and Safety performance by engaging all stakeholders in the Health and Safety effort and integrate Health and Safety as a key element in all management process and corporate culture.
Employees and business partners should be committed to safeguarding Health and Safety "in all places at all times" as a condition of continued employment and collaboration.
Health and Safety is everyone's responsibility.
ANAMET S.A. shall comply with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety policy as well as national laws and regulations. Should there be differences between the content of this policy and the national laws or other applicable standards, the more rigorous requirements shall apply.
Governance and accountability
Responsibility for the implementation of this Policy lies with the most senior executive responsible for the company.